Re: [IRCA] Victoria TP's for 10-14

Colin, that sounds like a fascinating set-up.  Any chance to add a "real" MW
rig to that large delta loop?  I'm sure that you could probably tweak things
a bit more with using an AOR 7030+ for instance rather than the ham rig.
 What about a SDR?  I have a spare SDR-IQ you could borrow.  I'd sure be
interested in knowing how well the loop compares to, say the ALA 100.  How
quiet is it out there compared to us urban folk?  .........Walt