[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 11 Oct 2011

Not a lot of TP/DU action this morning, but enough to keep me looking. Like yesterday, some strong carriers on unusual frequencies, with 819 and 1188 (which had a little audio) doing especially well. What audio there was was a a mix of DU and TP, so I have no idea what the 1188 could have been.
Today's audio:
891 - faint traces from ABC Adelaide
1116 - also faint traces from 4BC
1188 - this is the puzzling one from this am, with a good carrier most of the session, reaching weak audio with music at 1326.
1557 - traces of audio at times, presumably Family Radio from Taiwan
1566 -  HLAZ Korea with talk

Had an e-mail reply from New Zealand's Rhema confirming that it was them that I heard on 684 yesterday. Made my day, as that's my first new New Zealand station logged in 7 years.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta