[IRCA] Fwd: [MDXC] Re: 690 The Score

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

-------- Original message --------
Subject: [MDXC] Re: 690 The Score
From: Eric <neutron68@xxxxxxxxx>
To: MDXC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:

from www.northpine.com/broadcast (9/6/2011)

MINNESOTA:
The Star Tribune reports the expected end has come for the Sports format at KFXN/690 (Minneapolis), which has changed to Hmong programming following Clear Channel's donation of the station to the Minority Media and Telecommunications Council. "The Score" lineup moved to the HD2 channel of KQQL/107.9 (Anoka-Minneapolis) and the station's website redirects to thescore1035.com, suggesting that Clear Channel ultimately intends to carry the format on translator K278BP/103.5. 103.5 is currently relaying the News/Talk format of KTCN/1130 (via KFXN-FM-HD2), which had originally been slated for K273BH/102.5 until informal objections delayed plans to upgrade that translator to a full 250 Watts. (9/6/2011)