Re: [IRCA] West Michigan DX log - DU audio

Re: [IRCA] West Michigan DX log - DU audio

Kaz,

I've been recording all week between 7:15-8:00am EDT (no audio heard
this week on 702 or 738).  I have no way to parallel with ABC's
webstream since I'm not around during the recording sessions.  I could
probably record the webstream for comparison later on another
computer, but this would be going to extremes.

My recordings only span 688 thru 788 khz so I can't comment on 567 or
675.  I have been seeing a very weak trace on 746.998 along with two
that are slightly stronger at near equal levels on 755.997 & 756.000
WLW measures right on 700.000 so I believe the Perseus is accurately
calibrated.  It might prove helpful to check one of the Perseus
receivers in Australia and record some offsets, but they seem to be
offline right now.

73,
-Tim