Re: [IRCA] KKXA 1520 / 1170 with India music (glitch in previous msg)

Hmm somehow a couple links got stripped out.  Anyone know why that is?  Do I have to send the links themselves as they appear in my browser's address bar to the list, or should I, using my webmail client (Yahoo), be able to turn text into a link?  Or is there no formatting on the list?  (I think I had a couple italics and/or underlines unformatted, too.)

________________________________

From: Stephen Airy <pianoplayer88key@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KKXA 1520 / 1170 with India music

    Here's the video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w49RVGQzFc
73,
Stephen

P.S. I've observed the discussion re: the PL-505 on the ultralightdx group.  Based on what I'm reading so far, I think I'll stick with my PL-606, even though it can't do what's shown in this photo.
    Here's the photo:  https://picasaweb.google.com/118228966367965758611/TecsunPL606#5660250663204765682
Now if the PL-505 could, I might give it a second thought. ;)  (BTW in that photo, from bottom to top: 1 depicts sensitivity, 2 is tuned to a local station (the one to its right demonstrates co-channel nulling), 3 (as well as 1) depict selectivity, and 4 is tuned to the 168th harmonic, showing the signal strength of the pest.)  I guess I'd be expecting just a bit much from an ultralight? ;)

Also speaking of tripping up TP DXers, I still remember (and enjoy) the post you made some time ago about thinking you had 1566-HLAZ on your Sony SRF-M37V/W (I forget which) and it turned out to be 1450-KSUH. :-)