Re: [IRCA] Who's off frequency on 940?

Mike,

KMER I QSL's years ago (70s) with a DX Test the first time. It was a
couple years ago they moved to 940 and dropped power. But their 150w U1
gets out well. I have heard it here 1,000 miles away several times. They
must be in a great location for skip. I hear them more now than I ever
did on 950, but KJR is not on 940 either. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR