[IRCA] Cuban time signal on 1020.

First night trying out the new receiver and antenna, thought I screwed something up until I did a quick websearch.

1020 Radio Reloj. 2:54UT first noticed a "time tick" and beep. Morse "RR" about 5 seconds after each TOM beep with higher pitched beep at TOH. Several stations competing on 1020 but I did get it clear enough at 5:02UT to make out an OM in Spanish? make some sort of announcement or ID.

I'm still fine tuning the system but it looks like a good MWDX season ahead :D

Tim Hills
Sioux Falls, SD