Re: [IRCA] unid TP 1575 this morning

Like Guy, I too thought of AFN, but the signal, IMHO was far too strong.  It
was hitting 9 level here in Victoria, and was blown away.  AFN should have
ID'd at 14:00 but they didn't as others also noted.  Just music straight
through.  My guess is stat it was the VOA Thailand site, which had lost a
satellite feed, and so was broadcasting fill music.  It surely wasn't Radio
Farda.  I know AFN well enough from hearing them often in Masset.  I'll be
looking forward to the answer.....Walt