Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1550 this evening

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

I note that I logged WXHL 1550 in 2004. But the 2010-2011 NRC Log shows it as WSRY. The FCC AM Query shows it as WSRY. The station identifies itself as "WXHL" on various web sites. It looks like the WXHL-AM calls were changed in 2005. So I guess my earlier report is wrong. It's not WXHL, it's WSRY.

Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2011 7:39 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] 1550 this evening

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

1934 edt    WXHL    MD    Elkton    "The Reach FM", struggling to get
through dominant WDLR "Que Buena". A lot of hash, too, 1560 from New York I
guess.

Now accepting pre-orders for the 32nd AM Radio Log
Questions? owner@xxxxxxxxxxx
NRC Omaha Convention!
October 13-15 2011
http://www.nrcdxas.org for the details