[IRCA] RE CBE 1550 last day

It's a little sad to see the end CBE.  They were my
first Canadian QSL on January 14, 1964.

After
getting out of the Navy in 1970 I made a solo car trip
around Lake Erie.  On the north shore of the lake I
spotted CBE's Xmtr site.  I snapped a picture of the
building with the big, bold CBE call letters clearly
visible.

Tom Jasinski
Joliet,
IL