Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1550 results

Was the same here, even past sunrise. Also WUTQ Utica NY at 0600 which should I think still be three watts.
Cx not the best last night. Just nabbed relogs in Little Falls MN 960, 1190 country probably KZZQ MO, KCTA 1030 TX, and tantalizing Latin music on 1070 which I have been cashing for the past year. Saul, BR ON  > From: jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx