Re: [IRCA] CBE 1550 Windsor ON

I did catch "1550 ESPN radio" as I was passing by so it was probably KESJ. It wouldn't have been a new station anyway. Domestic circumstances kept me away from the radio most of the evening so nothing new to report.

On 9/30/2011 21:45, Tim Tromp wrote:
1550 KYAL SAPULPA, OK. coming in here tonight with CBE nulled airing
high school football - Southmoore @ Sapulpa homecoming game.  Good
signal most of the time for a new log tonight.

Tim Tromp
West Michigan

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Rick Dau<drummer1965usa@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Bill, stay with the football for a while...if you hear a mention of one of the teams as "Maryville", that would be St. Joseph, MO....they're over/under Lake Geneva here tonight.  But not a trace of CBE.  :(

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska

________________________________
From: "DXERak@xxxxxxx"<DXERak@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] CBE 1550 Windsor ON

It can't be WHIT. They have never carried HSFB, and they never
intentionally stay on past sunset. Besides, I have been paying attention to 1550
tonight and they are not there. I am not hearing HSFB on 1550 tonight  either.
73    Bill Dvorak    Madison  WI

In a message dated 9/30/2011 7:38:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,