Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WSLM 1220 HSFB tonight

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WSLM 1220 HSFB tonight

Actually, it wasn't me who predicted it... it was someone else, Rick Dau I
think.

Im just the one who's began to highly suspect this may be WSLM people have
been hearing but not been able to ID.

I wouldnt be surprised to know a station doesnt program in any liners or ids
overnight when running a satelittle feed.. I know a station in Alabama that
runs nothing but a straight feed of Jones Classic Country with no local
elements whatsoever.