Re: [IRCA] TPs for 29Sept2011 from Victoria: Good DU conditions

Re: [IRCA] TPs for 29Sept2011 from Victoria: Good DU conditions

No argument about my "poorer" DU location here, Walt.

Did some live listening from 1330 to 1400UT the last couple of mornings, and no audio here at all, just a number of good carriers. And, there was a time when DU's were heard at this location quite well, just not anymore.

best wishes,

Nick