Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] "Equis-eh-jota..." on 630

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] "Equis-eh-jota..." on 630

I've only ever logged XEFB here, but I would have to think XEJB would be possible in the Plains too.

Randy Stewart
Springfield MO
Perhaps guys in OK and TX can advise here. The only Mexican I've ever IDed on 630 is Monterrey XEFB. I seem to recall loggings of XEJB from central states. 73 KAZ Barrington IL