Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Monday--good DU

Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Monday--good DU

Steve,

Glad to hear that the DU's made it over the mountains. Often they don't.
I guess it depended on where the person was. There were a lot of DUs,
plus a lot of other stuff too. I was a bit surprised, as a strong DU
morning often the Northern Asians would be knocked out, but not today. I
just did not get up as early as I would have liked to either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR