Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Saturday

Living on the OR Coast has good and bad points. Yes, the DX can be good,
but we also have many wind storms with gusts around 100 km/hr or more.
The one in 2007 knocked out power & phone for 3-5 days with wind gusts
close to 200 km/hr in places. I have had to repair my antennas many time
trough the years because of wind damage as trees fell across them. They
rarely ever get broken from the wind, but objects that fall brake them.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR