Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Saturday

Dennis,

By your discription of the programming, I'll bet you had Thailand. It is
pretty regular here in the Fall. I am surprised they aren't heard more
often by others as they run 1 megawatt.
   Try for Vietnam 549 when cx are good. Not as common as 675, but heard
several times in the Fall.
   That 753' loop sounds like it will work pretty well. That is a lot of
wire. How much property do you have? Getting out of all that RF has made
quite the difference!

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin