From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Saturday

Very interesting that conditions were poor inland. They were quite good
along the coast. I wonder how far inland a person could have DXed and
still had decent conditions?  I live less than a mile from the ocean.
Would it have been better on the beach? I think John Bryant experimented
with that.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin