From: Tim Noonan <DXing2@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Nearest locals

Here is my list.  I have ten AM stations within 15 miles.

5.1 mi WMCS 1290 Greenfield WI
9.2 mi WSSP 1250 Milwaukee
10.5 mi WOKY 920 Milwaukee
11.1 mi WJTI 1460 West Allis
11.1 mi WGLB 1560 Elm Grove, same site as 1460
12.1 mi WJYI 1340 Milwaukee
12.3 mi WRJN 1400 Racine
12.6 mi WISN 1130 Milwaukee
13.5 mi WNOV 860 Milwaukee
14.6 mi WTMJ 620 Milwaukee

My closest station, though, is a long wave beacon, MK 410, at 2.9 miles.  And my closest unheard remains WNTA 1330 Rockford IL, at 73.8 miles.

Good DX, Tim Noonan  DXing2@xxxxxxx  Oak Creek WI