[IRCA] TP fro 18 Sep 2011: Back to Japan

[IRCA] TP fro 18 Sep 2011: Back to Japan

Monitored this morning between 13:08 and 13:40 and conditions were back to
Asia.  Very little if any DU activity despite the strange solar conditions
still:  SF:  145, A 21, K 2.  Minor storms past, and none for the next 24
hours predicted.  Nothing really strong noted, though, so there appeared to
be some attenuation of Asia signals, which favoured this morning my North
corner fed large diameter broadband loop (and occasionally the West one),
but not the 305 degree Pennant, nor my ALA 100 oriented to receive SW/NE
signals.  As always, a "6" (threshold audio) unless otherwise noted:

594:  JJ at 6.5 level at 13:31
738:  7 level.  Might have been DU, otherwise RFO Tahiti
747:  7 level JJ at 13:25
774:  7 level JJ at 13:10
828:  8 level JJ at 13:24
1143, 1242
1287:  8 level JJ at 13:33
1548
1566:  7 level HLAZ at 13:31

That's it from my location in Victoria, BC.  73s,.....Walt Salmaniw.