[IRCA] TP for 16 Sept 2011 from Victoria: DU again

[IRCA] TP for 16 Sept 2011 from Victoria: DU again

Listened this morning between 13:14 and 13:40 UTC.  Conditions were down
compared to yesterday, and all DU, as Nigel experienced.  (Strange, but I
seem to be most similar to Nigel, day in and day out, vs my WA and OR
colleagues).  SF 141, A 7, K1, and no solar storms past or predicted for the
next 24 hours.  My ALA 100, which is now much smaller, with about 10' a
side, with the bottom of the square only about 5' off the ground, and
oriented to the SW/NE mostly was the best performer, compared to my large
diameter corner fed loops (aimed West and North), and the 305 degree
Pennant.  I suppose this makes sense since there was no Asia activity at all
from here.  As always, a "6" unless otherwise noted:

LW:  nothing

567:  7 level
612:  8 level Brisbane at 13:27.
765, 792, 819, 828
963:  7 level at 13:32
1008:  7 level
1116:  8 level at 13:29 (DU)
1152, 1161, 1251
1287:  7 level at 13:35 (DU and not JJ.....Thanks to Nick Hall-Patch's DX
Fishbarrel that proved very useful this morning for scouting out brief
peaks)
1548:  7 level

That's it again....It's been mostly DU for many days now.  Who knows what
tomorrow will bring!  73s,......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC