To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] K-Love Farrell, Pennsylvania

RE:<<<<<<

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

K-love coming in pretty well tonight on 1470. I'm sure it's WLOA in Farrell
PA, but not sure of the current call letters.  Anyone know?

Jim

This site is showing K-Love in Farrell currently as you had thought and mentioned with the WLOA callsign . I think this site's info is up to date. It does show the K-Love slogan also.

http://topazdesigns.com/ambc/

Good DX

Allen Willie
Bristol's Hope,Newfoundland