[IRCA] TP for 9 Sept 2011 from Victoria: DU

[IRCA] TP for 9 Sept 2011 from Victoria: DU

Listened today from 13:27 to 13:45 on the Perseus SDR with a 305deg Pennant
antenna.  A little late again, but still plenty of activity, especially DU.
 SF was 110, A index 5, and K (at 12:00) was 1.  Past 24 hours had Minor
blackouts to R2 level, and the forecast was minor blackouts to R1 level.  As
always, "6" unless otherwise noted.  Most of these were DU stations:

567:  7 level
594:  8 level (I'm fairly sure that this was a DU station, rather than the
usual JJ)
603:  possibly //612
612:  Brisbane at 8 level
675:  DU at 8 level
702:  7
747
756:  7 level
774:  7 level
828:  8 level I think 3GI ABC Gippsland
837, 936
954:  7 level
1035:  7 level
1098:  strong OC at 8 level
1143, 1179
1242:  weak talk at 6.5 level
1251:  6 level music at 13:39
1269
1287:  6.5 level
1512  7 level DU
1548:  7 level DU
1557, 1566, 1611

That's it for the morning.  Hopefully, my Perseus PRS Scheduler will work
better than the alternative I tried, for tomorrow morning!...........73s,
Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC