[IRCA] TP for 7Sep2011: Asia all the way!

[IRCA] TP for 7Sep2011: Asia all the way!

OK, here are my results from this morning.  All in all, a very impressive
morning, especially since I've only been using a very modest Pennant antenna
aimed 305 degrees, and mounted at ground level to 16' elevation and
approximately 34' from the vertical to the feed point along the horizontal.
 My resistance opposite the 16:1 impedance matcher is a 1000 ohm resistor,
which I happened to have available, and not the 940 or so ohm resistor in
the literature.  Don't think that should matter a lot.  This morning's
results stem from monitoring between 13:18 and 13:40, again a little later
than ideal.  SF was 112, A 8, and K of 2.  WWVH reported strong black outs
during the preceding 24 hours, and expect minor blackouts for the next 24.
 My observations, however, were that conditions were "very usual" for the
propagation paths to Asia.  In my experience, what I observe precedes the
solar indices by one or two days.  I therefore expect the A/K indices to
fall to low(er) levels in the next little bit.  Here are my findings,
starting at 153 kHz and going up.  The top half was mostly absent, perhaps
since it just might have been a bit late, although it may also have been
just the conditions.  "6" (threshold audio) unless otherwise specified:

153:  8 level with Radio Rossii
279:  7 level (local buzzing)
567:  7.5 level DU
576
594:  9 level NHK1 and a cochannel
603
612:  8 level Brisbane
657, 666, 675, 693, 702
747:  NHK2 at 8 level at 13:27
765:  7 level with music, and maybe // to 657?
774:  7.5 level NHK2
792:  6.5 level music
801, 819
828:  7.5 level NHK2
837
846:  7 level talk
864, 873
882:  relatively strong except for splatter from 880 spoiling.
891:  6 level, and similarly fairly strong except for 900 splatter
918, 927, 963, 1053, 1251
1287:  7 level JJ at 13:38
1566:  7 level HLAZ at 13:39
1593:  7 level CNR 1

That's it for today.  Here's hoping that conditions stay decent!
 ........73s,....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC