Re: [IRCA] Nightsounds on 1570

I am a faithful listener of Bill Pierce (RIP) and nightsounds will be going on for a very long time.
Alot of these stations are actually linked to KSOH. This is a west coast station. He is on at 10:00 pacific time. That of course 1 am eastern.
The number on Maui's website is not correct. Radio Locater says 15 kw. Tunein Radio says they dont stream. Also as to find different times to listen not all times are accurate but most are.
I hope these facts help somehow.
FTS

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone