[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 4 Sep 2011

My own observations pretty much agreed with Steves's, rather poor here in southern Alberta. I did hear audio from both Japan (747/774) and Australia (1548), but only barely. 1116 was about the worst it's been in a couple of weeks, with even the carrier barely detectable at times.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Steve Ratzlaff wrote:

Generally poor for everything today, quite a contrast to Dennis' reception. LWBC poor for all freqs. At the end, MW DU poor though lots of low-band hets. 891 DU only briefly rose to decent level, same for 1116 DU. But 1548 with weak DU audio at time. Heavy domestic 1550 splatter is always a problem there. All MW 1328-1335 utc.

Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires