Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 1530 Lapeer MI and others running nights

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 1530 Lapeer MI and others running nights

I also need them. I detect another station u/weakened KAAY' s null, but WTAM's IBOC is just too noisy even w/my 2010 to hear anything. I also used my Tune-in Radio app to hear CRI programming but if it is WILD, it's just too weak here.
FTS

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone