Re: [IRCA] KFRC is now KZDG

Is this South Asian Music Oriental or Indian? Either way I guess the programmers of such entertainment gave the owners of 1550 a deal they couldn;t refuse. Pretty soon there won't be any English  on AM anymore. If it is Hindi or Punjabi music then I'll hear a mix of the two on 1550 since I'm halfway in and out of the coverage area of a station  across the water here in Western Washington state beaming Indian entertainment to that population of the Vancouver BC area. Bill in BC