Re: [IRCA] 1240 KGY Oldies Music?

Hi Dennis

Yes, KGY is Oldies. They are playing Van Morrison's Moon Dance now. I am
getting a fair amount of splatter from local KKEE though, as they are
overmod again. Their modulation bounces all over the board from like 50%
to over 100%. Today, it is distorted. KGY is stronger than KEJO here,
being closer at about 100 miles. Do you get KGTK 920? They are a bit
better than KGY, probably because there is no local adjacent. Your dial
must be a lot different getting out of the PDX metro area. You mentioned
KSWB being strong. I presume you do get KAST. Do you get KKEE 1230?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR