[IRCA] Dashboard DX for August 23, 2011

More "Dashboard DX" this morning!

As I drove to work this morning, I tuned my 2003 Camry's radio to 90.3 MHz,
right next to local 90.5 MHz KPFT Pacifica Radio.  I heard some flutter, but
nothing intelligible.  When I pulled into the parking lot at work, the signals
became quite strong and clear.  I was listening to KYLC, Lake Charles, LA, an
American Family Radio station.

Here's a brief synopsis of what I heard:

08:55 AM Network ID - "American Family Radio," then into "I Don't Want to Go" by
Avalon
08:58 AM Talk by JJ and Ron about the American Family Radio Facebook page
08:59 AM Local ID - "90.3 KYLC Lake Charles," then a network spot about
boycotting Home Depot stores
09:00 AM American Family Radio News

I had to stop listening at that point because my job intervened!

Once again, never dismiss the "in-between" channels!

73 and Good DX'ing!

Stephen H. Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, Texas, USA - EL29kn
E-Mail: stephen_ponder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx