Re: [IRCA] DSP noise

Hi Stephen,

I guess you and I are the only ULRers brave/stupid enough to go and test the
field strength vs. meter readings of MW transmitters.  When I first heard
Gary mention these "dire warnings" regarding the frying of an Si4734 chip, I
wondered just how this happened since you and I were both experimenting in
high RF fields with no damage.  You'd probably have to transmit directly
into the radio to damage one, or subject it to a large static charge.

I wondered what the 70.2MHz frequency in your picture related to.  A 60th
harmonic, that's really something.

Good DXing,

Rick W4DST
Hendersonville,NC