[IRCA] Classical music on 1440

Tonight, I'm hearing classical music on 1440, mixing with KODL (oldies), CKJR (oldies), and an unid talk station (very probably KMED). It's quite good and sometimes dominant when it peaks, but sometimes it disappears in the jumble for a while. I didn't hear an ID at 0200 EDT. I'm not sure who it could be, except possibly KPTO Pocatello if it's actually on the air (maybe getting in some air time to keep its license alive).

Bruce in Seattle