Re: [IRCA] KKXA 1520 Details

Inherently Bad off Channel.

I don't want this to degenerate into a discussion about how bad IBOC is and
how this ruins another DX Channel and puts more noise on the channel.. we
know DX'ers hate IBOC, so no more needs to be said on that. Any new station
that ruins someone's fun, maybe someone elses treasure.

They don't have to drop carrier, just change pattern... and that would come
at 9pm,. not 915 for them.

Paul