Re: [IRCA] KKXA 1520 Details

The station will have the same power during critical hours (Sunrise to 2
hours later and 2 hours before sunset up till sunset) that it has at night,
50KW.

The reason for more power at night is.. because they can! It's not common,
but not unheard of to have more power at night because what they have to
protect during the day isn't there at night or what theyre protecting during
the day changes facilities at night and requires less protection.

Plus, there are simply no rules saying stations can't have more power at
night

The Skotdal Family has a long history in radio and have been pretty
friendly, so it'll be interesting to see what they do with this.

I applaud them for getting a second station and building it from the ground
up. More power to the local broadcasters.. Im sure they will do something
with this station that is useful50KW at night directional NW should be a
HUGE signal!

Paul