Re: [IRCA] AFRTS

Paul, 4319U is quite easy to hear in the early morning on the west coast.  I
personally haven't heard the 12 MHz (their daytime frequency) for a few
years now, but this might be due to the poor solar cycle, and weak MUFs.
 During our winters, 4319 propagates quite well during our late
afternoon/early evening as well.  Power, I'm not at home where I'd have that
info, but I suspect 1 kW?  Certainly less than 10 kW.    Cheers, ....Walt
Salmaniw, Victoria, BC