Re: [IRCA] Brazil DX

So what would be some other Brazil (especially São Paulo) big guns I should try for?  As for frequencies already mentioned, I have local to semi-local groundwave receivable on 740, 1090 & 1110 (straddling 1100), 1210 (next to 1220) and 1000.

I should mention I'm near San Diego, CA, so Mexico will definitely have some pests in the way.  Considering that, what would be my best bets with the PL-606 (or SRF-59) and Select-A-Tenna?

From: Jim Renfrew <jrenfrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Brazil DX

In any event, it is impressive that you are able to hear Brazil so far inland.  In Newfoundland we are set up on the edge of the beach.  Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sylvain Naud" <esnaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:24 PM

Thank you Jim. Indeed, with CFMB 1280, it shouldn't be easy around here.
I'll check for 740 & 880 on another occasion. There is too much t-storms
static in the air tonight.

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC