[IRCA] 1710 station lately

This past week I've been hearing a 1710 station right at the noise level. It might be SS, definitely isn't EE. Except for today the format sounds like a regular station, with M/F DJs who speak after every song, and the music has been vocals with a strong beat. And the format has been the same until today. Today a man began speaking, apparently preaching, at 1310 utc and continued until fadeout at 1330 utc. If SS, he spoke rather slowly, not like commercial fast-paced SS stations. Frequency is always low, around 60 Hz low. Best on the E/W longwire. And I haven't heard the Puget Sound Russian station for several weeks now, and that one was always close to the proper 1710 frequency. I've been tuning there once the LF beacons and AMBC TPs fade out, around 1230 utc. Peak signal on this 1710 station seems to be around 1305 utc currently.
Anyone else hearing something similar to this?
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, longwires