[IRCA] Survive the 405 OT/KFI /KTLA coverage

[IRCA] Survive the 405 OT/KFI /KTLA coverage

For those who haven't heard, this weekend a 10 mile section of the 405
through LA will be closed at Midnight and will reopen at 5AM Monday. A
lot of constuction and repairs. KFI 640 is broadcasting live and I am
watching the live coverage on KTLA-5. Traffic is very light on the 405,
but I can imagine how packed some of the side streets and freeways will
be. Fortunately it is over the weekend. I am recording on DVD the 10 PM
KTLA News. Quite a story. It isn't often a major freeway is closed
through LA, a city where people live in their vehicles. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR