[IRCA] ICOM IC R-7000 and Sony ICF-2010 FOR SALE

[IRCA] ICOM IC R-7000 and Sony ICF-2010 FOR SALE

One of the two ICOM IC R-7000s that I had advertised for sale a few weeks ago is
still available, for $375.  Serial number is #03725.  I also have a Sony
ICF-2010 that I'm putting on the auction block now.  Have owned it since June
1997, it has a few issues (telescopic whip antenna won't stay upright, short in
the external antenna jack, and the green plastic housing in the headphone jack
is broken), but, performance-wise, it is still a winner here in 2011.  Selling
AS IS, for $150.  CASH OR CHECK ONLY applies for both radios, I cannot take
money orders, and I'm not set up to do PayPal/E-bay (nor do I particularly
choose to be).  Please respond off-list if interested.  Thanks.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska