[IRCA] Space Shuttle Launch

     I wasn't fortunate enough to land any tickets to the last launch of the Space Shuttle next week. However, I do have reservations in Ormond Beach for the launch. I'd like to get as close as possible and I'm hoping someone with a little more experience can lend a hand. I know that I'll probably have to leave Ormond pretty early Friday morning in order to get anywhere near the launch and then sit around in the warm Florida sun and wait for the launch at 11:26 Friday morning. Any help would be appreciated. I'll take along the scanner to listen for anything I might be able to pick up and a couple of other radios too. Try not to send me too far into the boondocks as I will have my Wife and ten-year-old daughter with me. Thanks in advance.
KI4SYC

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!