From: Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] noise issue update
Date: Sunday, 26 June, 2011, 23:03

My neighbor was gone today, so I went over with a portable and unplugged
the light in the carport briefly and the noise was still there, so not
that.
   I seem to remember that the previous owner has light dimmers and
there could be one on. Again, just a guess. But I still do not know. But
it is not the light in the carport.

Patrick