From: wienbob <wienbob@xxxxxxx>
To: irca <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Wienbob <Wienbob@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Jun 25, 2011 1:47 am
Subject: [IRCA] IRCA convention photos

To all: The link to the 2011 IRCA Convention photos (Colorado Springs, CO) are vailable on the IRCA website at www.ircaonline.org. Click on the '2011 IRCA onvention' link on the left side of the website, and then follow the 2nd link o my Flickr! account which has the latest photos posted.
Thanks!
Bob Wien