[IRCA] FOR SALE: ICOM IC-R7000s

For those BCB DXers who also are into VHF/UHF on the side, I have...count
'em...not one, but TWO ICOM IC-R7000s on the sale block.  Serial numbers are
#3431 (for $200) and #3725 (for $375, the sensitivity is a bit better on that
one than the other, thus the higher price).  Both are in excellent condition,
and the image reduction and selectivity on both is extremely good.  I also have
an ICOM discone AH-7000 antenna (roughly 5 1/2' tall, about 3' around when fully
assembled, includes a type N connector that plugs directly into the R7000) that
I'll sell for $50.  Will toss in a user's manual, service manual, and a remote
control with the receivers.  Shipping charge will be included if you want me to
send these items off to your home QTH.  Personal checks are ok, but NO money
orders, please. Kindly respond off list if you or someone you know may
be interested.  Thanks!

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska