From: "Tim Lewis" <rector@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:18:00 AM
Subject: [IRCA] UNID Time and Weather Station

Two evenings in a row I have been listening to an unidentified time signal station on 14092 khz.  Second pulses and varying frequency beeps. English. "At the tone it will be ____ Coordinated Universal Time.  BEEP! Occasional marine weather forecast (I thought I heard "North Pacific weather" and GPS status update "Unusual until further notice".  Very hard to listen to. SINPO as bad as 12121 at times.  Any suggestions? (My location is eastern Long Island, New York.)