[IRCA] Convention Update

Colorado Springs travel apps are now available to users of iPhone, iPod touch, i Pad, Android.  Go to www.visitcos.com  or contact me at  mikesanburn@xxxxxxxxxxx  and I will forward the ad to you. We're just about two weeks out from the start of this years IRCA convention and it's not too late to make last minute plans to attend! Kick the summer off right and meet some fellow dxers. See you there---73  Mike  KG6LJU