[IRCA] 1010 EWTN

06--04--11 , 00:00  to 01:00 PDT --Victoria,BC : Tuning across the band I stopped at 1010 expecting to hear CBC R 1 CBR which normally has the slot here but heard a discussion with a religious theme and the announcement " On EWTN " but couldn't find anything in my two year old log and of course no local ID so I stayed with it during an hour of strong signal burying Calgary on and off while the unkown faded and let Calgary back in several times but faded of course at TOH so I didn"t catch an ID. All I can see is that maybe one of 3 Californians has changed formats so if anyone down that way can verify that it's a Catholic network affiliate now please let me know who and where. Thanks Bill in BC.