[IRCA] HDMI Cable Adaptors

     Can anyone recommend a good brand for HDMI Cable Adaptors? I recently replaced my old TV with a new LCD HDTV. Having not bought a new TV since 2003, I had no idea that all of the RCA Jacks had been replaced by HDMI Jacks. I feel so old and obsolete. I still have a VCR that I use from time-to-time so I would like to plug that into the TV and I have an older DVD Player too. Best Buy didn't have any in stock and I haven't had a chance to hit up Radio Shack. I can still use the TV, but I would like to be able connect everything just the way I used to have it. Maybe it's time for a Blu-ray...

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!