Re: [IRCA] KSDN 930 Aberdeen, SD

KSDN is a rare catch here but heard once in a while thru WAUR which isn't all that strong unless I use antennas aimed at them. SD is in the main beam of a couple different sets of Phased BOGs that I've used over the years and I hope to complete the state some day. All I need are a few GYers and KZMX 580 now that it is back on the air again.For example, Pierre on 1240 is rather common (back end Chicago is an easy phase null) but I have no SD GYers west of that.

73 KAZ Barrington IL and appreciating Paul's info.