[IRCA] calulating AM directional ERP when field strengths known?

[IRCA] calulating AM directional ERP when field strengths known?

Hi all...

Does anyone know how to calculate the effective radiated power (or whatever is the correct term) for an AM directional station along a particular heading?
Using 1170 KCBQ as an example, I know:
the actual transmitter power (50kW),
the RMS field at 1 km (2,499.50 mV/m - assuming it's operating non-directional - found this in the FCC database)
the field at 1km in a particular direction (3,750 mV/m - estimating/interpolating between the 185° 3559.01mV/m and 190° 3935.08mV/m - actual heading is 187.3°)

What's the formula for calculating the equivalent power in kW?
Using the FCC Figure 8 site is A - too slow (would have to go by trial and error, I have several dozen such ERPs I need to calculate, and I really wanted to post a completed bandscan tonight), and B - it's not working correctly right now.

I'm working on writing up a bandscan, and would like to post it tonight, but I'm at a standstill, and Google isn't helping me.  I do NOT need to figure out gain in dB relative to an isotropic radiator or half-wave dipole, for example!